By Princeton Review and Kalman Chany. Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or divorced or single parent
• Understand long- and short-term money-saving tactics
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
With in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2014-2015 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form, this text is an indispenable guide for every college student. Princeton Review (2013), English, Paperback: 352 pages.