A wonderful documentary style educational film teaching the basics of prayer, importance of prayer, leaving the prayer, prerequisites of prayer, a detailed two units (Rak'at) of prayer, a step by step guide to performing three & four units of prayer and general points about Prayer.
- The Night Journey (Isra' wal-Mi'raj). The story of the Miraculous Night Journey in which the prayer was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from Allah (swt).
- General Hygiene (Taharah). Muhammad (pbuh) said that cleanliness is one half of faith.
- The Ablution (Wudu). A prerequisite of prayer is washing the parts of the body as ordered by Allah (swt) and taught by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
- Dry Ablution (Tayammum). If water is not available then one may perform a dry ablution.
- Bathing (Ghusl). Bathing is required in the manner taught by Muhammad (pbuh) in certain circumstances.
- Medical Benefits of Prayer & Ablution. The medical world is continuously finding amazing benefits from performing prayer and ablution - Praise be to Allah (swt) the Creator of all that exists. DVD, One Islam Productions (2004).